;)
Another sunny, beautiful day in Lexington watching horses. BOO HOO!!
I found Amy and Steady at the Peter Atkins clinic. Steady looks FABULOUS by the way. My camera loved him. Make sure and check out
Amy's blog for more details and photos I took from Saturday.
I hope they come down to Kentucky more to visit and play. :)
I also hung out with Kelly from
Dressage Pony and Amy (yes, another one), who rides Moose. I didn't get any photos of them with my own camera, but took some of the pair with Amy's awesome camera.
Check her blog to see those. LOVE this pair as well!
I of course wish I had been riding in the clinic, but chilling out with awesome friends and horses is the next best thing. OF course Peter is wonderful to watch and learn from. Here are a few photos I took:
 |
| Steady smells Peter's butt. Oh Steady. No shame! |
 |
| Peter's speech. He gives one every lesson. |
 |
| This horse was very tense, sucked back and on the verge of explosion. Peter talked this rider through it and even gave her extra time at the end of the lesson. |
 |
| Dear Hampton, here is how you lower your haunches and work those hocks. |
 |
| Amy and Steady. |
 |
| This rider was very timid and fearful, but she pushed through it. |
 |
| I love Steady's feet in this photo. |
 |
| Stretch. |
 |
| I love how wise Steady looks here. |
 |
| Peter did not let his broken foot stop him from helping riders. |
 |
| Love the shirt. |
 |
| Amy shows us how to kick up, stand up, look up. |
 |
| Very cool to see this rider conquer some fears. |
 |
| Another clinic rider. |
 |
| Oh hei camera lady!! |
great pics! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics and BOY is Steady uber handsome!! That neck is like, great!
ReplyDeleteSteady looks amazing! I didn't even recognize him in that first picture. Wow! Thanks for the pics.
ReplyDelete