*JUMPING UP AND DOWN WITH JOY!!!!!!*
It was gross and rainy this morning so instead of working horses, I went to look at trailers. And now this one is mine!!!! It's an Adam trailer, 2 horse straight load with a ramp and HUGE dressage room. I am getting a rumber floor installed, so I won't actually have it for another 2 weeks. No April shows for us, but it's a go for May! :)
I love all the features on this trailer. Screen door and frosted window to the dressing room (big enough for me to sleep in) ... tall enough for Hamper (7'6") ... easy to lift ramp ... interior and exterior lights ... so so awesome!! I am so happy and tickled and it also makes me feel good to buy a trailer from a guy who was pleasant, polite and no pressure.
I'm going to go do a happy dance now! :) :) :)
Oh, and here is a pic of me with the trailer. So yeah this is what I look like after working until midnight and dragging myself out of bed at 8:30 to trailer shop. Don't judge. :) And anyway, who cares!!! :)


I felt the exact same way when we purchased our new to us horse trailer 2 years ago. You are so going to love it!
ReplyDeleteI am SO happy for you! It looks wonderful! I am also slighty ok extremely jealous. But I am still happy for you!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!
ReplyDeleteBest thing about a brand new trailer is knowing you've got several years minimum of no trailer worries... peace of mind.
Congratulations!! :)
Woo-hoo!! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteI was ecstatic when I got my trailer. The freedom it provides is worth every penny!
ReplyDeletecongrats!
Congratulations! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Adam -- they really build them with the USER in mine and I appreciate it every time I use it!
ReplyDelete