Monday, July 26, 2010

Keep on truckin'

I need to start thinking about all the paperwork and fees that I need to deal with in order to show the horse in the USEF Young Horse 4-year-old class next year. Do I think we will qualify for the championships? No. But I'm still setting a class or two as one of my goals for next year. He's a nice horse, with good gaits ... and also, why not?

So here is what I need to do before next season:

• Renew memberships for me.
   - USEF
   - USDF

• Registration/membership for the horse
   - Performance Horse Registry
   - USEF #
   - USDF #

• Buy a friggin horse trailer.

1 comment:

  1. Thats really exciting. Let me know how it goes... perhaps Granite wants to participate??

    (well, maybe first thing is first and we should re-gain a canter transition--- just a thought.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!