Found Hampton to be somewhat off on his right hind this morning when I went to lunge. ARAGH! That is the same damn leg he kicked the wall with yesterday. No swelling, marks or heat ... so I'm thinking he probably just bruised or torqued himself. I stopped the lunge session and put him up when I realized the offness wasn't going to work itself out. We did some simple groundwork just so I felt like he did something productive. Hampton thought it was boring.
Sooo ... will probably not ride him tomorrow either. That means he has earned himself a day at the spa tomorrow! Hair cut, clipping, annnnnd (wait for it) .... a sheath cleaning! Oh goodie!
Hopefully he'll be sound again on Thursday and we can pick back up. He's not super lame right now, but better safe than sorry. Sheesh.

Ouch - hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDeletehoping the best for you and Granite's unbiological twin!
ReplyDeletehope he feels better.
Bummer. Hope he's fine soon.
ReplyDelete