Figured I would just share some of my favorite photos from 2017.
Grief hit me like a ton of bricks after the funeral and I am struggling with emotional and physical symptoms. So for now, here are some photos of our really awesome show season:
(also - his NEW BRIDLE came!!! ahh! I need to put it together still but it is GORGEOUS!)
 |
| Freestyle clinic |
 |
| ROLEX!! |
 |
| Hampton and Conner |
 |
| Royale ... uhhh ... having a moment |
 |
| Hocks and sacrum injected |
 |
| Dover medal, and several high points |
 |
| We debut at PSG and SILVER MEDAL |
 |
| Top 10 at Regionals |
 |
| I met Penn! |
 |
| Clinic with Hawley Bennett |
 |
| Champion at IDS ride-offs |
 |
| Oh yeah, I won this little contest! |
 |
| Year end awards |
Really looking forward to 2018!
Happy New Year all my wonderful blogger friends.
Your support during the past 2 weeks has been so comforting to me.
Still reading everyone's blog even if I don't get around to commenting.
NOW - to put that bridle together ....
So weird how we're able to keep our grief cordoned away when there are things to do and people to take care of. Take care of yourself, friend. I'm here for you.
ReplyDeleteHoly shit you and Hampton developed so far in the last year. I've never seen him look so light on his feet and happy in his work. Now put that pretty bridle together!
You and Hamps were champs this year!! I'm thinking of you still. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteYou certainly won some giant ass ribbons to help with some of the other shit 2017 put you through!
ReplyDelete<3 And what a year it was.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs to you. I hope 2018 is kind to you and your family on this healing journey.
ReplyDeleteSuper accomplishments in 2017 for you and Hampton!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the photos.
ReplyDeleteTake time to grieve <3