![]() |
| Photo by the wonderful, generous Ed Van Meter. 12.27.13 |
I can't believe I forgot to write this goal down.
But it is a big one.
Create and ride a Third Level Musical Freestyle!
This is an entire new realm for me, but I am really excited to try it out. I have a friend who is a genius at editing music who will help put together the sequences and match the music with Hampton. I just have to create a test.
Goal is to have it ready by fall. :)
Anyone have any tips?

Musical Freestyle sounds hella fun!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE watching them! No tips here but it's a goal of mine at some point in my life. You will have to give us some tips on the process once you do it.
ReplyDeleteWe want to do one too but want to wait until we get more buttons so it will be more fun! I hope you will get yours on video!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see it! You go girl!
ReplyDeletemy mom wants to do a freestyle this year too...her first one. Excited to see what you come up with!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! No advice since I've never even seen one in real life, but I can't wait to see yours.
ReplyDelete