Friday, December 20, 2013

2013 Blooper Blog

And now for the 2013 Bloopers!

Sexeh winter wear.



Nearly getting beheaded by low hanging branches



I don't know about this one

You missed the moment before when he bucked and kicked out after I merely tapped him
on the shoulder for more ooomph.

WTF is that? A jump?!

Trolls in the shrubs!

How to jump up your poor horse's neck when the jump is a mere 2 feet.

One of our classic croop-high canter transitions.

Not a second level movement

dorks

I mean seriously maybe I should spend more time warming up my horse, and less
time doing things like this

Poor Hampton lobbying for a classier rider

Also not a second level movement

Steering malfunction

Barn pest control hard at work

Spotted these winners at the Kentucky State Fair.
In the cow barn.

:) 

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so much fun, you go from "Things are going awesome!" to "Look we're human too!" I love it. That confederate flag dress is...stunning. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!