It's my birthday today. :)
I'm turning 29!! For the 5th time!
For realz tho, the 30s is the best decade. I can't believe I was ever scared to leave my 20s.
My parents took me out to lunch and gave me a wonderful gift in the form of a check which will be more than enough to purchase a new-to-me eventing saddle. Let the shopping begin!
Also, here's yours truly as a wee little piglet. (early '80s)

Happy 5th anniversary of your 29th! Enjoy the saddle shopping. Love the super cute pic. :D
ReplyDeleteAWESOME YAY NEW SADDLE!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!
Too cute! You haven't changed a bit. Happy Happy Birthday, Karen! Can't wait to see the gift saddle in action.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeletethe 30's were a lot of fun.
So far the 40's are even better!
Happy birthday!!! Yay for mula and a new saddle with that mula!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Karen! You know you're a horse person when you are gifted with money and immediately think of all the tack you can buy. ;)
ReplyDelete-Sarah
Happy birthday! Sounds like a pretty good one :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! Best present ever!
ReplyDelete