Tuesday, June 26, 2012

87% (!!!!!!)


I just have to give a shout out and a huge congratulations to my friend Sarah (check out her blog HERE) ... who did nothing short of whoop ass as a schooling show last weekend. She is an intern/working student at FHF and rides a lovely little stallion, Rocket.

They scored an 87% at Training 3, people.

So, GOOD JOB Sarah!

(Stolen from Sarah's facebook ...)

That is a score and achievement MANY MANY dressage riders will never see. Most of us spontaneously cry if we get a 70%!

Sidenote: Rocket is a Routinier son. His dam was my instructor's Grand Prix horse, who I believe was Percheron, TB. She unfortunately died while in foal to Routinier again, with a filly. :(

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's impressive! I don't think I've heard of a score that high before (from the world of mere mortals, anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow!!! CONGRATS to Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're right - a 70 would have me weeping :) Very, very impressive. Nice to know it's possible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got to meet Sarah on Sunday at HHP - she stopped by Riva's stall and introduced herself. I stalk her blog also :) What a fantastic rider she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap! An 87? I didn't even know that was possible in the real world!! Many congrats to both of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!