I have told my closest friends about "THE NEWS" but I still need to hold off on announcing it to the world until some papers are signed. blah blah.
Also, I am trying to think of a really fun way to announce it on the blog. :)
I just want to say that even just the handful of people that know what's going on have been so supportive and wonderful to me. Sometimes I feel really unimportant and unloved, but frankly those thoughts are a bunch of BS because I have some incredible friends who are sending emails and texts with such wonderful thoughts and well-wishes, and some offering to help me move or help with Hampton.
Well I guess I can say this much: I will be moving OUT OF INDIANA.
More Hampton stuffs soon!
(He has been a PISTOL lately! Thank you spring grass with loads of sugar ...)
Can't wait til you spill the beans!
ReplyDeleteYou have lots of support out here in blogland you know. :)
Ah! Must. Know. Soon. All this teasing isn't very nice ;) But really, I'm glad you found something!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what your surprise is... :-)
ReplyDeleteHope you will still be close enough to compete in Indiana! But if not, you sound so excited and happy - thrilled for you :)
ReplyDeleteOoooo exciting!!
ReplyDeleteoooo big news is always fun to hear ... but not telling us is no bueno!! Lol- hurry up and share!!
ReplyDeleteI would send you a supportive text, but I don't have your number. I'm super excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYou're moving to Florida, right?!? :)
ReplyDelete