Monday, April 9, 2012

A gypsy soul to blame



Weelllllllllllllllllll .....

I was going to try to come up with some fun, clever way to announce this awesome news but ... I'm too tired to be clever. Bummer.

I am moving to ...






wait for it ....






any guesses?










here's a hint:





still waiting for it ....








ok here's one more hint:





Yup.


LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY!!



More posts to come on:
• Why Lville is a BOMBDIGGITY town. Holy crap it is awesome!!!
• The barn hunt begins

and more. Great blog fodder my friends. :)






9 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats! Also-- i love that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting!! I can't wait to hear all about it. When are you moving? Aarg! Yay! Am thrilled for you :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! bring on the horse shows and horse country!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you know how happy and excited I am for you!!!! When you have a free second, hahaha! Let's plan our Rolex trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great exciting news!!! LOVE KY :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO excited for you! I bet Hamps will love it. Incredibly jealous you will be right in the middle of it all. Can't wait to hear about the barn search. You will probably have too many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat picture FTW!!!!

    Awesome news!! Details, girl. You're totally stringing us along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah I like how you did that.

    Major jealousy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!