Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Who are you? (who who who who)

I'm 5'7" with boots, by the way.


Some days I really don't know what I would do without my horse.

Is that even healthy?

Where would I have turned if horses never came into my life? Booze (errr ...), drugs? Stripping? Phone sex operator? Happy endings massage employee? God the possibilities are frightening!

I likely would not have turned to other people. I'm too damn shy and have always been. (unless you liquor me up)

Having a hobby is healthy. Having a life-consuming obsession passion? My life and days revolve around the next show, the next 20 meter circle, the next goal. The next thing Hampton needs (helloooooo fly bonnet). The next lesson, last week's lesson, how I can improve. I spend HOURS watching videos online. HOURS reading. When I could be out there making friends. *shrug* Healthy? Where would I be if I lost it all? WHO would I be?
___

This just in: Tomorrow's post will have some groovy news. Instead of a melodramatic snoozefest.

Whew!

4 comments:

  1. I agree! I think 90% of my time is spent on my horses but I wouldn't have it any other way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one humungous horse! Wow. I could only be so lucky to be able to obsess about a horse. If I did (and have in the past), I would be the same way. Who needs people? right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey makes you look like a midget..lol! Are you showing at CAF next week?? I was thinking about doing it but had to decide between that and HHP and I decided to go HHP. Considering I had purchased a XC armband and have yet to use it. So I get to show and XC school win win! Lets totally stable together! Are you doing the event derby?! lots of exclimation marks, think I am excited??!! ;) here is the link to the show bills.

    http://www.indianahorsecouncil.org/events/octoberfest.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally get this post...except I have a husband and 2 daughters to work in to my life!

    I just got back from a funeral in KY - gone 3 days - and told my husband I had missed:

    him
    my horse
    my bathtub

    His reply "I think the horse is at the top of the list".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!