![]() |
| He's a buckskin now. |
Other than being pathetically sun-bleached and somewhat marked up with battle scars from his herd mates, he looks pretty good. And for some reason, he has managed to avoid the gross rain-rot, summer-itch crud that numerous other horses seem to have acquired.
Tomorrow I ride, weather be damned, and then I go on vacation. This is the first vacation in almost 10 years for me that is not 1) horse related or 2) Phish related. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself. Probably drink.
I have a few posts scheduled for when I am gone. I'm sure you are thrilled. :)
Have a good week. I'm off to San Francisco! (well, not yet, on Wednesday morning).

He looks amazing! So handsome and sleek. Have a great vacation. San Fransiscao and drinks sound wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful! And don't worry, just about everyone's dark horse is bleached out at this point:) Have fun in San Fran!
ReplyDelete