![]() |
| The day we met. (just turned 2) |
What I found was a tall, leggy bay guy who looked at me quietly in the stall. He let me scratch him all over, despite not having much handling at all. He was sort of halter broke - leading more like a drunk sailor. When we turned him loose in the indoor, he showed off his lovely trot, snorts, bucks and awkward canter. And then he marched right up to me and let me catch him. *sigh* I told his owner I would "sleep on it" and she looked at me with a smile. She knew better. And so began our journey.
Best money I have ever spent.
![]() |
| My best friend. Thanks, Hampton! |


Happy Anniversary! :)
ReplyDeleteGREAT story. He was a very handsome 2 year old. Rogo was sooo ugly when I bought him as a 2 year old - skinny neck, high hind end, big head, etc. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you found such a great partner.
Happy Anniversary! Love the photo by Kelly Lynn. I have looked at her website and need to call her about Senior Pics for my youngest.
ReplyDeleteHappy two years!
ReplyDelete