No word on the job front. I figured they'd make me squirm through the holiday weekend. :)
Hampton gave me some great work last week and has had the weekend off because of the heat. Yesterday, there was a squabble in one of the run-ins and the horses actually took a wall down. I suspect Hampton may have been involved. He has a very minor scrape on his cheek and his right hind fetlock has a swollen area that looks like it may be a bruise or something. I haven't lunged him to see if he is lame on it or not, but I may do that tomorrow. He's sound at the walk and it isn't tender.
So here are a couple of photos I recently took. I call them "Throwing safety around horses out the window in the name of art." heh heh


I think the pictures are lovely. Some of my favorite pictures of my own horses could have come out of the "Don't" section of the Pony Club and 4-H manuals. Rules were meant to be broken, especially in the name of art!
ReplyDeleteWishing you good luck on the job front, too!
I love that first photo! Its gorgeous. Just so you know, I've added you to my list of Horse blogs, I'm trying to get as many horse blogs as possible on there to try support horse bloggers.
ReplyDeleteIf the new job prospect has anything to do with using your creativity - you will get it!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics!