Yesterday I met fellow blogger Amy from Slow and Steady Wins the Race. :) How cool is that! I also met her gorgeous steed, Steady. No offense to Amy's photography skills, but photos do not do him justice. He is tall (17 hands I think) and has an incredibly intelligent look about him. I of course fell for him instantly, how can you not? Check out her blog for their adventures. She is a really sweet person and I don't think that will be the only time we will meet up. Sadly I could not stay to watch them ride - but sometime soon I will.
Also, I stole this photo of Steady while his human was in the barn. So handsome!
I also have a protected post that is coming up. It's something I don't mind any of my followers reading, just not the general public. As soon as I get that set up I'll let those who want to read it know the password.
And I'm looking forward to riding Hampton tonight. Yay!

Aw so cool! I love when we get to meet in person! So fun :)
ReplyDeleteSteady is a handsome beast!! :
That's awesome that you got to meet a fellow blogger! congrats:)) I bet that was fun!
ReplyDeleteHow will you let us know the password? Email? If so.. I'm a follower. But you know that. :) my email is gefluhler@gmail.com .
again -- i bet it was so much fun to meet a fellow blogger!
How cool! I'm glad you and Amy got together, I've been reading her blog for awhile and she's seems like a neat chickie. Jealous of her giant horse:)
ReplyDeleteEnvy. Sometimes I think it would be just great to meet fellow bloggers on terra firma instead of in the either. I also want to do a protected post, so I'm interested in seeing how you set yours up since I haven't figured out how to do it yet.
ReplyDeleteYou are so awesome lady! I am so glad we got to meet and it won't be the last time for sure! So glad you were smitten with my Steady man. Haha I love that you snuck in a photo while Kelcie and I took our potty break :). I am kinda glad you didn't get to see us ride cause you would have some good black mail material with the stuff Lee Ann made me do...lol. I am going to post about it all tomorrow. It was way cool to meet you.
ReplyDelete