If you haven't already, you need to visit and read A Process of Learning.
This is a great blog about a really adorable horse named Ella and her human (I won't post her name in case she doesn't want me to ...). Ella's human acquired Ella under really sad circumstances, but she has taken this gift of a horse and made the best of it. It's a truly inspiring blog, also humorous and a really good read. The reason I am touting her blog today is because she also does really great give-a-ways and I recently won one - a SmartPak giftcard! TOO COOL!
I think I might start an once-in-a-while series of promoting other blogs I read. SO many people out there have extraordinary circumstances, horses with "issues," and just their own unique stories to tell. They are worth a read.

Karen, you are so nice!!! This post literally made my day :)
ReplyDeletehey, shoot me an email at ashleylohmeyer1@gmail.com the giftcard can be sent via email so I wanted to make sure I sent it to the correct email! (footloose1@aol.com ??)
I'll be sure to head over and check it out! Sounds awesome! =)
ReplyDeleteDid you hear about the new horse I got on Saturday? He's a beauty... I just posted pics. A big, 16.1 hand 3 yr old QH gelding we call Chief. BE-U-TI-FUL! lol =)
Over and out!