To end another fabulous week in Aiken, we entered Stable View dressage. I entered my First Level Freestyle which is so cute and features The Chicks and other country artists.
Our freestyle was pretty darn smooth, other than letting myself anticipate and get ahead of my music at times. But still good enough for a 70%.
And that makes the last score for my Bronze Freestyle medal.
AND the last score for my USDF Diamond Achievement.
On the USDF website, the list of Diamond riders is not particularly long. And I am curious how many earned their scores on the same horse.
Pretty darn special achievement for myself and for Hampton. How did I do it? I think I am either too stupid or too stubborn to have given up. I have no other explanation.
![]() |
| Newly minted Diamond rider! |
| Hampton looking cooked for almost 19! |
The dressage show was Day 1 of our Weekend Double Header Before We go Back Home.
Day 2 coming up next.
Spoiler alert:


🎉
ReplyDeleteSo STINKING proud of you two (((💙💙💙)))
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the Diamond Achievement! And how special to earn it all on Hampton.
ReplyDelete