Friday, December 10, 2021

A home like this

 

Saturday morning hack

Saturday was a day to just chill and cheer on H who absolutely demolished her first Training XC course. Hamp and I went on an early morning hack around Jumping Branch, played in the water jump for a bit and he had the rest of the day off. 

We left early Sunday and thankfully the drive was uneventful.

Except the customary "How brave am I today?" when it comes to sketch gas station bathrooms.

This is fine. 

Also recommended, podcasts Dr. Death season 3 and Suspect.

After a few days off, Hamp will go back to work. 

Buckley was happy to see me and did not starve to death,
 thanks to a friend who checked in on him.


1 comment:

  1. I really want to listen to Dr Death but Nicole has banned me from it since I hate going to the doctors already lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!