Hampton is in destruction mode lately.
1) He is destroying the one-tempis:
Yes I need to seriously quiet my body, and it's a work in progress. But not bad for two noobs!
2) He also destroyed his sheet. (Thanks to SmartPak guarantee, a new one will be on the way!)
3) And he also had his hind heel bulb sliced up to hell. (Mild gore below) This happened while I was out of town, so by the time I got back and found it, it was too late for stiches. The vet may still have to come out and deal with this. Sigh. Did a round of antibiotics, but I'm not sure this thing is going to heal well on its own. It seems like it's just a really bad hangnail.
4) Then Hampton lost a front shoe.
FFS. Horses!
Can't be too mad at such an adorable face though haha.




Those tempis tho 🤩🤩🤩
ReplyDeleteHorses smh lol
ReplyDeleteAck, no destruction involving blood, Hampton!
ReplyDeleteUgh. Horses indeed! Those tempis are amazing though!
ReplyDelete