Monday, July 15, 2019

A plug for Whole Horse Equine flyspray

I don't normally plug products on this blog, unless I truly believe in them.

This is my own review of this product.

This fly spray is Porkchop approved!


Kentucky has been a humid, hot, NASTY environment for over a month now. Like relentless 90+ degree days, 80%+ humidty, a variety of flies THAT BITE ME THROUGH MY SHIRT AND MAKE ME BLEED.

Hampton is not a sensitive skin dude, he is pretty average. But after constant applications of fly spray, his skin started to flake and scurf. I will say the worst is that SmartPak brand flyspray. One application and Hampton's skin is basically falling off the next day. No bueno.

So I tried Whole Horse Equine flyspray.

Full disclosure, the owner and founder of this company is a friend. She is an awesome person, incredibly nice and hilarious to boot. Even so, if the product was crap I wouldn't use it and most certainly would not promote it on my blog.

Guys, this stuff WORKS. Not only that, but I can BOMB Hampton with it and NO SKIN SCURF. I mean I soak him in it before he goes back outside for the day.

Even better, I mist it on myself before rides so that these little F-ing flies do not bite me through my shirt. I am serious the bastards are blood thirsty.

Recent shot from schooling at Flying Cross. So much sweat,


Plus, it's all natural so I don't have to worry about inhaling weird chemicals when I am dousing myself and Hampton in it. And it smells nice. ;) And it's supporting a local company.

Whole Horse Equine offers other products, too, like a fungicide and fly spray wipes. I have not tried those yet, but plan to as soon as my MTG runs out.

Check out the Whole Horse Equine website here and she is even running a sale through July 23!

Ready to work. Small ya later you blood sucking bastard flies.




1 comment:

  1. I purchased some. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm looking forward to trying it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!