Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Royale officially up for sale
Well the day has come - we are starting to officially list Chicken Nugget up for sale. He was intended to be a sales horse, and there were periods where I thought we would just keep him but neither one of us is made of money and truthfully it has been pretty difficult for me to support 2 horses, even while splitting the cost on one.
(Doesn't mean there won't be another "stepbrother" in the future though ...)
Royale has his own website that has details and videos.
https://royaleiamforsale.wordpress.com
I thought I would post his link here in case anyone wants a sporty little gelding who is already developing lateral work that is MIND BLOWING. Seriously he has shoulder freedom that is so cool.
Yes he is the sensitive, forward type but he is not dangerous. He will need someone who will bond with him and be a good leader. This gives him confidence.
I hope we can find him a person. They will be very lucky. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope he finds his person!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was made of money, because I would totally take the redheaded stepchild :)
ReplyDeleteHe's a lucky horse. Hope you find just the right person!
ReplyDeleteHe's a looker! I'm sure he will go quick
ReplyDeleteHe looks great! It's nice to see an ad with all the relevant information in one place too! I'm so tired of crappy horse ads LOL. It would be so cool if a fellow blogger snatched him up so we could all continue to follow his progress :) Good luck with his sale.
ReplyDelete