Monday, October 31, 2016

Back home again in Indiana

Royale is back at his Indiana home now. Liz came and picked him up Sunday.

#nerdalert!


Before she left, we took the boys out on a brief trail ride around the farm. Supposedly there is a way to ride to Flying Cross Farm, but I could not find the trail. There was a lot of bushwhacking and I really did not want to get lost. Although it wouldn't have been the first time.

But nevertheless Royale (and Hampton, duh) was very good for our stroll and short little hack in the arena. He has come so far and I will miss having him around everyday. Feels weird to be down to just one horse again! So much spare time!

These two tho


The plan is for the little nugget to come back down to KY in March, and then we will start to actively list him for sale. Right now he is about ready to show Training 1. I'd like to have him just a little more solid before listing him officially though. He is a good boy, just still a little wiggly and unbalanced. Totally normal and to be expected.

Meanwhile Hampton and I just keep plugging away! He is due for his first body clip of the year. That's on the list for this week.

Bye, felicia nasty hair!

3 comments:

  1. It is crazy how far Royale has come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh I'm going to miss hearing about him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got to enjoy one last hack with him before he left!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!