Friday, December 4, 2015

Gift ideas for your equestrian friends

2009

Looking for useful, inexpensive gifts for a horse pal?
Oh lucky you! I've compiled a few great items from Amazon that may do the trick.

Full disclosure: These are indeed affiliate links, so if you purchase an item using the link on my blog, I get a wee bit of money. So, support a horse-poor gal if you feel like it. :)

For the DQ in your life.











******

For the hunter princess.











For the cowgirl.












For your crazy eventer friend.













4 comments:

  1. advil lolololol

    Some really great ideas!!! Any suggestions for a barn manager who doesn't ride? I'm struggling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips! I lol'ed at the advil too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great suggestions! As we all know, well intentioned family/friends think anything with a horse on it, is exactly what you want :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!