Product: Annie's breeches (in Green Tea)
Website: http://anniesusa.com/
Price: $105
My dear friend L bought me a pair of these breeches after I raved about the pretty Green Tea color. They arrived in the mail with a personal message from the president of the company! Wow!
![]() |
| Thumbs up for Annie's breeches. And Hampton doing 4-1. |
They also have the sock bottoms which I adore. I HATE the velcro. The full seat is a dark grey, which looks lovely with the green.
The real test ... I had to try them on. My body, while skinny, is notoriously difficult to find any kind of pants (breeches, jeans, etc) that fit because I am build like a stick. No curves to be found here. Also, I have zero butt. But these breeches are stretchy and hugged me just right! They also did not sag in the butt like every other pair of my pants/breeches/shorts/swimsuit/you name it, will do. WIN!
I have now ridden in them a handful of times and they are just as comfy in the saddle. They also held up well during barn chores. They stayed fitting and are easy to move around in.
They come in a variety of fun colors. I plan to purchase a white pair for next show season!
Grade: A+
May be my favorite pair of breeches at the moment. I love the feel and fit. I can't say how durable they are, as I have not really worn them through a whole season yet or anything, but they are worth the price. Plus, fun colors!


I am so jealous! I've seen these and think they are gorgeous but they don't fit me. Love the color and they look great!
ReplyDeletethey are so pretty!!!! and i'm glad they worked for you, tho i suspected they would, as i have pretty much the opposite build and... nope, not a fit :( tho at least i can attest to them having excellent customer service!
ReplyDeleteI loved mine but they wore out pretty quick, think less than a dozen rides and I had a hole in the bum of the full seats. :(
ReplyDeleteBased on how well they fit you, they'd never fit me. They are so pretty to look at though!
ReplyDeleteSaw these at Rolez - great colors! Glad to see a review on them - thanks :)
ReplyDelete