Friday, March 7, 2014
The story of Moses: Conclusion
I certainly had my doubts, but it seems that our little feral pony Moses has come around!
He went from not leading at all (and taking off as soon as you even thought about grabbing his catch rope), to leading politely around the farm by anyone ... to riding in the round pen ... to jumping cross rails in the wide open jump field. I will say that the "track cowboys" are very effective, and got the job done. Keep in mind they are track guys, and not McClay candidates. ;)
And even better news is that Moses found a new home with people who will continue his education. He is still a bit unsure, especially about his face and handling his feet, but he is sweet in nature. I personally cannot wait to see him all shed out.
And Moses lived happily ever after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yay happy ending!
ReplyDeleteHooray Moses!
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDeleteHe's going to make someone a super nice pony. So cute :)
ReplyDeletego moses!
ReplyDeleteAww good for Moses!
ReplyDelete