Monday, February 17, 2014

Moses is available



Well our resident feral pony has really started to come around.

He leads (sort of) now, and is getting better in his stall. It does take a confident, calm person to walk into his stall and catch him though. He will still turn his butt to you and stand in a corner. So far, he has not offered to kick or be nasty. Just scared it seems. A couple of people think he has been beat in the head because he is so head-shy.

He is available for adoption - obviously not ready for kids or anybody but an experienced horse person yet. He will need more time and more patience. But he seems to be a quick study. And I really like the fact that he has not offered to be mean thus far. I take that as a good sign.

Check out his ad.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, can't wait until he finds a happy home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is a cutie pie and I'm so glad to hear that he is making such giant leaps in his training. I look forward to hearing about his future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was quick! He looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!