Sunday, November 10, 2013

So this happened.

Relinquish your carrots to me, lady!

Oh, you know, not big deal but we did 3 single flying changes across the diagonal today. When I asked. Clean. On the first (and only) try. It was probably a fluke since I caught Hampton off guard in asking him that, but ... holy cow I really did not expect him to do it! (I was feeling inspired and brave after watching the US Dressage Finals online). No photos or videos so ... guess it didn't actually happen. haha.

I squealed "GOOD BOY" so loud a fellow boarder came running out the barn thinking something was wrong.

Guess he has earned himself a nice hack day in the field tomorrow. :)

And I have earned myself a beer angry orchard (zomg I am obsessed). After work that is.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations on the changes! It seems like you two made a whole lot of progress this year. Maybe we'll run into you at KHP next year - not in the same division, of course. ;-)

    I can't have wheat anymore and LOVE Angry Orchard! Have you had the cinnamon kind? My favorite cider is still the Woodchuck Crisp (white package).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Woodchuck, too. I don't believe I have tried the Crisp. I will put that on my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I put in a vote for the apple/ginger AO variety!

    (Yay changes! How awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting! Also LOVE angry orchard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I not know what Angry Orchid is? I feel like I need to remedy this ASAP!

    And congrats on the changes! I'm still mastering the simple. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!