Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Farm footage

The farm where I board Hampton is also home to Second Stride, a non-profit that re-homes ex-race horses. This documentary was done last year and shows how beautiful the farm - and Kentucky in general - is.

Second Stride from Kyle Loughrin on Vimeo.


Edited to add: Friday's hectic-ness has been worked out. Whew!!!! Yesterday I developed an annoying toothache, feared an asbcess, went to the dentist who adjusted my bite and gave me an antibotic. Ummm... hoping it does not actually abcess. It's always something I tell ya.

Ride times:
Saturday: 11:30 ish (Second 3); 3:48 (First 3)
Sunday: 10 am ish (second 3); 3 pm ish (First 3)

Time to pack!!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! Hope your mouth behaves like you want it to as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our OTTB will be making the move with us to KY - 'Back Home Again' :)

    Glad the weekend is coming together for you - I will be cheering you and Hampton on from here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!