He looks handsome, as usual. :)
| dawww. |
Remember how I had asked another person to clip him back in October? She said that he "went psycho" and that he needed drugs. She ended up not clipping him at all. Like could not get near him with clippers, supposedly. I was not there for that attempt, but for 2-3 days after that Hamps was very fearful of the main barn. I suspected she did something to him, because he rarely acts so wild. I can't confirm that anything happened, but I will say today I held him in the aisle and he stood while TWO people clipped him! One gal with big body clippers and another gal doing clean-up with regular clippers.
Was he nervous? Yes. They were getting the hairy eye ball. Was he psycho? NO. NO. NO.
No drugs!!
Ok, we did end up giving him a little bit of happy juice about half-way through, not because he was being wild but because he just got to wiggling around too much. I did not even have a chain on his nose.
So, I dunno. Regardless, he is clipped now. He also got a new blankie to wear.
| $50 purchase off eBay. Bam! He is a size 84 - that is big. |
And because I exploit my poor horse:
| Drunk |
Haha a drunk hampers! He looks good! :)
ReplyDeleteHandsome indeed! Nice trim and sharp new blankie. Val wears an 84 too, for his broad shoulders (and ample belly). ;D
ReplyDeleteNothing beats a good clip job! He looks great...
ReplyDeletelove the haircut :)
ReplyDeleteHe looks great!! That blanket is drool worthy. I am glad that he was good for the last clip job. Sometimes it just takes a little sweet talking and love from mommy.
ReplyDelete