He was nice enough to take some photos of us.
| Shoulder-in |
| Shoulder-in |
| Leg yield |
| Leg yield - rider is a moron and has overflexed the poneh. |
| Leg yield |
| Canter (BAD left toe!) |
| Canter. Lovely! |
For comparison, the last time my friend took photos of us, this is what we looked like:
You two look super fancy! Teach me oh wise one!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I'm impressed! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! Hamps looks super bendy! Please tell us more about how you get him to be so bendy! I have a feeling that if my horse were more worried about being bendy like that and less worried about the birds in the bush I wouldn't be so worried about staying on!
ReplyDeleteHampton has a massive butt! Rocket launcher! =D
ReplyDeleteAwesome! You guys look all bendy and cool.
ReplyDeleteLove your comparison shots! Hampton and you look lovely - he is growing up. Gorgeous guy!
ReplyDeleteI am super impressed, you both look so professional!!!
ReplyDeleteY'all look great! :)
ReplyDeleteLoving the lateral work :)
ReplyDeleteYou both look awesome!
ReplyDelete