My blog post
By Hampton Charles
My normally very awesome human sayz that because I keep growing out of my clothes and/or destroying them, that THIS is my punishment:
Can you believe she makes me wear this?
I looks like a hippie.
I don't even know who this Jerry guy is, or this Trey guy is that Human always speaks so highly of. But she sayz they would be proud if they saw me in this.
I fear she might makes me wear something called a "hemp necklace" next!
My girlfriend Lilly would never speak to me again.
I meanz, I'm already the tall, awkward kid.
A hippie now too?
Shame.
Are you seriously going to make me walk back into the herd wearing this?!?
I am NOT leaving dis gate until you change my clothes!
... you wouldn't just leave me here ...
She did. She just left.
She was smiling and giggling at me.
Halp!





Oh, you tease! How can you post pictures of a blanket that awesome and then not post the links of where you got it?
ReplyDeleteYou look sublime, Hampton. Really. As soon as I find out where that blanket came from, my boys will have identical ones!
Haha, well I think it's cute :)
ReplyDeletePoor Hamps!
ReplyDeleteHey Hampton - no smoking in the barn... ;)
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not Hampton, I think that rug looks good on you.
ReplyDeleteFar out! Nice duds, dude :)
ReplyDeleteAt least it's not pink argyle like my mom makes me wear.
ReplyDelete~Ozzy
Hilarious! I love the blanket. I think Hampton knows he's cool.
ReplyDelete