In typical Indiana fashion, the sun is (sort of) back out today, and it was 35! Enough to make the areas nice enough to work on. Yeah! Got some lunging work done with Hampton today. He will go under saddle tomorrow and Friday then.
Also rode Zippy today - who was so good. It's obvious that he just needs a confident leader. Poor guy is just insecure. But he did much better with steering and was quick off my leg this time. His does need his wolf teeth pulled, which I checked after he was a pig to bridle. But otherwise, he was much more quiet in the bridle to ride. I'm happy with how he's coming along. Such a good soul.
Annnnd got the ride times for the show on Saturday. 11:09 is our first go, 12:57 is our last. This will make for an easy day! Booyah!
That's it for today's quick update.
Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see how the show goes. I'm sure you guys will rock. So great that you have competitions this time of year. Here in Nova Scotia we have to wait until May or June.
ReplyDelete