Thursday, January 27, 2011

Saturday plans

I miss summer!!!
I'm really hoping the weather channels are right and it is going to be 35 on Saturday. I've scheduled another lesson over at the Dressage Barn With An Indoor. Please, please do not dump more snow. Ugh.

**

In a unrelated note, I am a sell-out and have added ads to my blog. *sigh* If you feel so inclined, click on the Google ads so I get some cash in my AdSense. Errr, I mean - support the advertisers! I'm just trying to make any extra I can. Money is so tight and I refuse - REFUSE to sell my horse.






3 comments:

  1. Do not sell the horse. Things will work out somehow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping the weather stays nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked because I feel your poverty pain. The bills are unrelenting and poverty is miserable, ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!