![]() |
| No, not herpes. |
When I pulled up his lip (I wanted to see if this odd injury went any further in his mouth), I noticed that he is about to lose another cap very close to the sliced up spot. Maybe his tooth was bothering him and he was rubbing his mouth on the shelter or something? It is a mystery!
As I mentioned, he was eating just fine. Hampton has one of these buckets for his food:
As he was finishing up, I was puttering around and all of a sudden this bucket is AIRBORNE, nearly whacks me in the head. I mean I know these aren't the most secure buckets, but apparently Hampton has figure out how to fling it out of the stall with his nose. (only when it is basically empty).
Perhaps he is as bored as I am with this winter crap. SOMEONE needs to go back to work. I'm not naming names, but his initials are H.A.M.P.T.O.N.


Those buckets are great :)
ReplyDelete