I'd like to wish all my blog readers Happy Holidays (no matter which one you celebrate).
And Happy Holidays and a big thank you to all the people that help me keep Hampton in the best shape he can be in. I really do have a fantastic team of people behind me and my horse.
• The barn owner, Libby, for taking us both back at literally a moment's notice back in October. She also keeps an eye on Hampton on a daily basis and is also a great friend to go riding with. This all while working two "normal" jobs. I think she works too much but that's just me. :-)
• My farrier, Mike, for keeping Hampton's feet in tip-top shape. Not only is he great with horses, but he is on time for appointments! He also happens to be married to a friend of mine from college, so I would consider us friends, too.
• My instructor, Janelle, for guiding Hampton and I through this dressage journey. Her knowledge and experience have made both me and my horse better. She pushes me and challenges me. And my horse appreciates that, I think. I sure do. Plus she's just an awesome person.
• Vets Dr. Cathy and Dr. Frank for their expert care of Hampton this year. Thankfully, he hasn't seen these two awesome women very much, however, Dr. Cathy's chiro adjustment made a HUGE difference in Hampton.
• Equine dentist "FlatTop." For fixing Hampton's mouth. :-)
• ALL of my horse friends for the emotional support and friendship! You know who you are!
• My roomie, Adam, for helping me start Hampton (even though he knows nothing about horses, much less how to start one under saddle). Bless his heart for holding the lunge line earlier this spring while Hampton was learning stop and go.
• And of course family for every kind of support possible (emotional, financial, etc. etc)

Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeletehappy holidays, that was a seriously cute post.. i haven't been online in a while, looove the new header :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays to you as well!
ReplyDelete