Thursday, August 19, 2010

Contest! Giveaway! ... ok, a regift.

So I tried to buy Hampers an ear net. Found a really cute one, but his big Hanovarian head does not fit in it. Ugh. He will need a larger one. So, I now I have an ear net I can't use. I don't want to try and re-sell it, so decided I'd "regift" it to my blog readers. But you all are going to have to work for it. lol. So here's the deal.

• Send me photographs of your horse (or your favorite school horse or whatever). But it's gotta be silly. No beautiful poses and breathtaking head shots. I want photos that will make people laugh! Captions are optional.

• Deadline: Sunday, August 22 at midnight.

• I will choose a winner - they will win the FREE ear net - and publish all of the photos I get in a blog entry.

• Send your entries to: limerancetrace@hotmail.com.

This ear net probably won't fit drafters or big warmbloods who have lots of space inbetween their ears. It would be super cut on more average size horses (TBs, Morgans, Arabians, ponies, etc). Here is a photo:



Good luck and let me see those hilarious photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!