Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Land Rover and Icelandics!

 Photos from the weekend of all horse weekends!

Land Rover dressage

Brilliant shirt

RideIQ had this really sweet board you could write on. I loved this idea.

Not my purchase but barn friend H scored a PRETZEL saddle pad.

Blogger gathering on XC day! So cool to see everyone

Crazy ass eventers


Stayed to watch the Grand Prix show jumping invitational as well. Got home around 10 p.m. on Saturday night exhausted. More horse things all day Sunday too!

THEN I went to watch my friend (above) show her Icelandic horse!

Super cool Icelandic stallion

Leah and Renate schooled Hampton for me! 
They both did a great job and I love sharing the porkchop and watching friends smile when he starts doing unauthorized changes haha. Good boy!

And now it's Derby Week!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the best weekend ever! Some year I want to go to Not Rolex.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!