"Do you have the guts to fail? If you don't fail, you aren't even trying… To get something you never had, you have to do something you have never done… Don't be afraid to fall, but fall forwards, not backwards" -- Denzel Washington
πππ we'll be there, WITH CHAMPAGNE πΎπ₯π₯π₯
AHHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!
You got this :)
I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND HAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEEEE SO EXCITING!!!
Awesome!
Yayyyyy!!!!!
The Olympics hand out WAY more Gold medals than USDF. You are so close! Best wishes for smooth and successful rides!
Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!
πππ we'll be there, WITH CHAMPAGNE πΎπ₯π₯π₯
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!
ReplyDeleteYou got this :)
ReplyDeleteI'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND HAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEEEEE SO EXCITING!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteYayyyyy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Olympics hand out WAY more Gold medals than USDF. You are so close! Best wishes for smooth and successful rides!
ReplyDelete