Monday, July 20, 2020

Vogue

Photo by Lisa Dean


Hampton was chosen as a lucky model for a local equine photography clinic recently and he did not disappoint.

He may not the world's most fancy dressage horse, but he can pose with the best of them! He needs a modeling contract. He will stand all day and look like he owns the place. 


Photo: Kristen Young



We did a lot of black background shots, and then I climbed on bareback and did some romping around the fields and through a water complex. This old lady is not used to riding bareback so I was definitely hurting the next day lol! But this is exactly why I continue to pay Hampton's bills. He can be an I-1 horse one day, and then turn around and canter pack me around like a school horse the next. 

Not pictured: Me saying "Oh shit don't fall off"

Photos by Kristen Young


And I have plenty of fresh media for the blog now - woohoo! 


8 comments:

  1. OMG LOOK AT HIM 😍😍😍 AND YOU 🀩🀩

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pictures are beautiful but WOW that piaffe bareback shot😍😍😍!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun experience! He sure is handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bareback Piaff πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€™πŸΌπŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG lookit y'all go! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!