Thursday, January 16, 2020

Wordless week: Around the farm


I got nuthin' as far as riveting blog content at the moment. So here are some recent photos from around the farm and daily life with Hampton. :)







Piaffing it

does this bridle make my jowls look big? 

Barn cat Pippin follows me around all morning when I do chores



Why is their gravel on your nose.
(I promise he hasn't been doing rails of coke)


Nope it's not the bridle. Just massive hamster cheeks.



Buckley very busy

Hunter. A classic Stage 5 clinger.





7 comments:

  1. How you get anything done with a cute cat like Hunter around I just can't fathom. Squish squish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a soft spot for ponies with giant cheeks <3
    Love the photos of you riding in the sun spot. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hamps is so gorgeous... *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  4. That piaffe is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smooch that adorable nose for me! (all of them)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!