Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Calling out the hypocrites

via GIPHY

FFS I have talked about Safe Sport and GM a couple times here, and continue to stand by my statements.

Also I'd like to point out the UTTER HYPOCRISY the past week or so regarding how we should reject Michael Vick and ban him from being honored by the NFL and being the Pro Bowl Captain. (I know nothing about football so I'm guessing these are big deals)

Little back story, Vick spent about 21 months in a FEDERAL prison after he plead guilty to charges regarding his involvement in a dog fighting ring. He doesn't seem to be a nice fellow, and does not seem to be someone I would classify as an animal lover. He's pretty much a Grade A asshole.

"BUT! BUT! Football is how he makes his living! BUT he is a great player! He holds several records!! He redefined the role of quarterback!"

Sound familiar?

How come you people defending George Morris and saying the SAME DAMN THINGS about him are all of sudden up in arms about Vick and demanding he not get any NFL honors.

Oh that's right.

Because you are hypocrites.

For the record they BOTH should lose their careers and be banned from their CLUBS.

Excuse me why I go retrieve my eyeballs as they have rolled out of my head.

6 comments:

  1. Burn them both, down to the groun - I saw the best photo of the cutest pitbull chewing up a michael vick bobble head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. * LOCK * THEM * UP *

    and also

    * CHECK * YOUR * WHITE * PRIVILEGE * YOU * HYPOCRITES *

    I know some people think of caring more about animals than humans as a ~*~magnificent~*~ thing they do, but damn. Fuck both of those guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also noticed several people who seem to have amnesia "he didn't participate, he just allowed it to take place on his property" ummm no. And does that really make it that much better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right! I hadn't thought about the two in relation to each other, but totally the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!