Consider me most impressed that you have either managed to not be hungover on New Years Day ten years in a row, or that you have occasionally ridden hungover on New Years! Hahaha.
Happy New Year to you and Hampton!
Notice I did not say ALL the rides have been productive! HAHA!
Wow, I remember when Hampton was just a baby -- congrats on all your continued success!
Happy New Year!
Can't wait to see what you and Hampton get up to this year!!
Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!
Consider me most impressed that you have either managed to not be hungover on New Years Day ten years in a row, or that you have occasionally ridden hungover on New Years! Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and Hampton!
ReplyDeleteNotice I did not say ALL the rides have been productive! HAHA!
ReplyDeleteWow, I remember when Hampton was just a baby -- congrats on all your continued success!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you and Hampton get up to this year!!
ReplyDelete