Friday, August 3, 2018

Check those feet!



NOT HAMPTON thankfully, but a member of our barn family. The mare will be fine, thankfully. Her owner found it when she noticed mild ankle swelling, and then went to pick feet and noticed something funny.

HORSES: Giving their owners cardiac events for centuries.

7 comments:

  1. Omg I have such ptsd about this and am basically constantly scanning the ground for nails. Tho when my horse stepped on one last winter there was no “hm odd swelling I wonder what is up?” Bc he was pretty immediately like “OMG OMG HALP AM DYING!” (Tho ha luckily he did not die, was also fine. Hopefully the same goes for your friends mare!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy hell! Horses gonna horse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... that's not what you want to see!! Glad she'll be ok. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first all I noticed was the bearded guy's reflection lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I heard about this! That xray is wild. They are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!