Such exciting news! Hopefully we can meet up this weekend if I can get down to the show!
I would legit donate to that cause, just sayin'.
YASSSSSS!!!!!!!
Soooooo exciting!!!!! I can't wait to cheer you on from Maine!!
Eeeek!!
That is so awesome!!!! Congrats you guys are amazing!
Good luck, lady!
Congratulations! It is all very exciting
Yes!!!! Wish we were coming too, but this is sooooo exciting for you!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!
Champion status, bitches!!
SQUEEEEEEE!!!!
YAY!!!
Congratulations!
this is AWESOME!!! WOOHOOO!!!
So excited for you!!!
So happy for you and can't wait to hear all about it!!
Yay! Love the pics from the most recent post too, he really looks like hes using his hind end so well and lifting! Struggling with that right now with my horse but hes so new to dressage we will get there someday! Nice Phish post title too!😁
Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!
Such exciting news! Hopefully we can meet up this weekend if I can get down to the show!
ReplyDeleteI would legit donate to that cause, just sayin'.
ReplyDeleteYASSSSSS!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSoooooo exciting!!!!! I can't wait to cheer you on from Maine!!
ReplyDeleteEeeek!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome!!!! Congrats you guys are amazing!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, lady!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It is all very exciting
ReplyDeleteYes!!!! Wish we were coming too, but this is sooooo exciting for you!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!!!
ReplyDeleteChampion status, bitches!!
ReplyDeleteSQUEEEEEEE!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeletethis is AWESOME!!! WOOHOOO!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you and can't wait to hear all about it!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Love the pics from the most recent post too, he really looks like hes using his hind end so well and lifting! Struggling with that right now with my horse but hes so new to dressage we will get there someday! Nice Phish post title too!😁
ReplyDelete