![]() |
| Dirty, cracked mirror selfie |
Still no word on the contest results. *bits lip impatiently*
Meanwhile, the two boys and I have been sweating our balls off in this horrid KY humidity. I've been riding at 7 or 8 am this week which is much more tolerable, and both boys have been getting showers and electrolytes. One thing is for sure, Royale is getting much more cooperative about baths when it is 95 degrees.
![]() |
| Entire shirt soaked in sweat. Except bra line. So classy here. |
They have both been working great.
I've just been busy and exhausted with not much blog motivation lately. Blame the heat.
I did manage to get out and see my beloved Phish. They were playing in Dayton and absolutely smoked the Nutter Center. (literally and figuratively. hahahahahahaha, sorry Wright State)
| Phish at Wright State |
| I love walking around the lot before the show. So many cool things. |


Omg isn't it disgusting out? Ughhhhhh so much gross. Fingers crossed you get good news soon about the contest!
ReplyDeleteI kinda want to be a tourist with Karen at a phish show. Just seems like a whole 'nother side of you. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThis heat is certainly making Katai more happy about baths as well. I'm also glad I'm not the only one with classy bra line sweat patterns haha
ReplyDeleteI feel you on the heat wave. Noooo motivation...
ReplyDeleteYou're better than I am. I ride the client horses in this because I get paid for it, but I cannot imagine finding the energy to ride my own horses. I admire that about you. Meanwhile, I'll be up here in NJ sweating along with you.
ReplyDelete103 today down here. I'm sure I need to binge watch something instead of riding, right?
ReplyDeleteWe have had a pretty cool summer here, last few weeks were pretty sweaty too though - feel your pain.
ReplyDeleteMy ottb who is new to Texas heat is SO over it. Electrolytes all around!
ReplyDelete