OMG I am terrible. I forgot Hampton's birthday!
His actual birthday is June 20, I think I remembered a couple days later.
| not funneh you forgot birfday lady |
Not to fear though. Here is what Hamps got his birthday week:
MagnaWave treatment
New shoes (farrier adjusting his shoeing. He thinks he may be slipping behind)
Haircut
Sheath cleaning (I was very thorough. He is the cleanest gelding on the farm right now. ha)
New bell boots
Updated SmartPaks (Vitamin E and DMG)
Hampton is 10 this year. TEN YEARS OLD!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PORKCHOP!
| Photos by Aimee of course. :) |
Double Digits! Happy Birthday Big Boy!
ReplyDeleteMany happy returns Hampton!
ReplyDeleteTen looks damn good on you Hampton! Happy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteAhh...he and Emi share a birthday! What a good boy. Happy birthday, Hampton!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated big guy!
ReplyDeleteHappy 10th to Hampton!!! I have enjoyed watching him grow up and develop on your blog and the few times we end up at the same show. What a great guy!
ReplyDeleteawwww happy bday big guy! hope he liked all his stuff!
ReplyDeleteD'awwwww Hampersand <3
ReplyDeleteI thought he was older for some reason! He's got a lot of exciting years ahead of him :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday handsome dude!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Hamp!
ReplyDeleteHappiest of birthdays, you handsome Hamps!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Hampton!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the double digits, big guy!
ReplyDeleteDude hes kicking ass for only being 10!
ReplyDelete