![]() |
| #Ihopethatisjustmud #mudmaskatthebarn |
In the interest of making everyone laugh (especially myself), I'd like to host my own little #EquestrianProblems contest!
WHAT TO DO: Send in your photos. It can be bloopers, falls, horse shaming, barn cats, anything hilarious, sarcastic or even wonderful and amazing. Send in as many photos as you want! But, with each photo you must create a hilarious hashtag to go with it.
![]() |
| Don't wear grey shirts in the 80% humdity, 90 degree weather that is KY summer. #brasweatline #savedbythebell #classy |
WHERE TO SEND: Send your photos and hashtags to me via email: finalchapter.karen@gmail.com
WHAT YOU WIN: Ummm I'm not sure yet?! Mostly just a good laugh when I collect them and publish them in a post. Or multiple posts if I get a good response! Or would you rather I set up a poll and we all vote on the best ones?
Here are some more examples from my collection of "moments." Hopefully they will inspire you!
![]() |
| #notfuckingaround |
![]() |
| #expertcatlady |
| #theclassicsloppyjumpphoto #wearebetteratdressage |
| #whattheactual |
| #ISaidTURNpony! |
| #Dressageyouannoyingsometimes |
Ok ... ready ... go!!! I will see what I've got next weekend, and publish everyone's awesome photos and hashtags!




Fun contest!
ReplyDeleteooooh i like this!!! must collect some good entries :)
ReplyDelete