Thursday, July 16, 2015

ZBH: Everyday Fails Blog Hop

I like to keep it real on this blog. It's about to get REALLY real, people. Because thanks to Nicole, I am joining in on this Fail Blog Hop. I usually do a "bloopers" post at the end of the year with plenty of fails, so there may be some repetition but oh well. A good fail is a good fail.

Enjoy.

(Not Hampton) ... yeah this is how I used to ride. "Oh Let me me just pull my horse's head down
and hold it there. That'll work!"


Hampton was super easy to start under saddle. Except for just this one day. haha

This is how Hampton and I used to canter! Have mercy.
Oh how can I forget the constant pig rooting in canter transitions as a 3 year old!
Not really a fail photo, but it was a few minutes after he had slipped and fallen down on me.
At the walk.
The time I put a tie-dye blanket on Hampters. HAHAHA. win!
Hampton (not dead)

My horse hangs his knees? No clue what you are talking about

I have a bad habit of jumping ahead? WHAT! Nonsense.

As you can see, both of us are just better at dressage.
No, seriously.
But we suck at dressage, too, sometimes. I think this was supposed to be a canter to walk
transition?
Croup high kicking out. Classic Hampton move.
Hamps made up a new movement


:)

5 comments:

  1. I love the fail progression! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally guilty of the first one, holding that head in (see-saw-see-saw) to get that head set. I always just assumed everything else followed. I think it was just how I was taught in that show world. I'm still working on the whole seat and feel thing.

    Love the transition and jumping fails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol this is hilarious - love the jumping ones too (esp the one with green standards!). tho i'll also add that one or two of your dressage 'fails' would definitely be categorized as wins for my own self at this point lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tie-die blanket is the BEST EVER

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!