Saturday, June 20, 2015

Birthday boy!


Hampton turns 8 years old today!

Geez, time flies. When he first appeared on this blog he was just 2 years old. :)
That also means I have been blogging a LONG damn time. haha.

Enjoy some photos of the Porkchop through the years.

BABEH. WEANLING. HAMPER.

First time trotting under saddle.

Spring 2010 - 3 years old

One of our first shows (3 years old and very awkward)
... we have also spent a day herding buffalo. Yes you read that correctly.
Many trail rides



We both love to jump, too!

Sometimes we are pretty sharp.

Sometimes we are .... not sharp?

But we always have a good time!




But we can put our ambitious dressage pants on too ...

Focus


Earning plenty of loot ...

And my USDF Bronze medal in 2014.

Plus finally getting those flying changes

Training with the best in the country



Best of all ....

Through the good and the bad

Success and failure ...

He makes me happy.


I hope I always do right by him.

Happy birthday my Hamper doodle McGee!




5 comments:

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!